There has been many advertisements to make viewers very aware when the show was set to start again. Billboards were place placed on the sides of roads, clearly stating the date and time the show will be airing, along with hints of what is to come in the season for the die hard fans. With the slight hints of the background of the prison, excites the comic book readers of The Walking Dead, I'm not sure if it shows anything to look forward to, to new viewers of the show or fans that haven't read the comic book's like myself. I had to look up what the deal with the prison was, which then got me excited about the season. Im not sure if that's what they wanted to achieve for people to research about the prison or maybe to start reading the comic books to find out ?
Though this was their best billboard that was advertised some of their others I had no idea that it was in relation with the show until I looked closer and read all of the writing, though the idea of a billboard is to have minimal print and make it relevant enough to the show that people don't have to analyse it while their driving. Though I understand its link towards halloween I don't believe it is one of their best, therefore I don't believe this was very well integrated with there current campaign.
References



No comments:
Post a Comment